Size of the ad: 728 x 90 pixels
Location: Top of most pages
Categories: assigned according to quote
Rotation: Rotated with other advertisers
Creatives: One or more creatives
Region: Worldwide or regions as required, geotargetting available
PotatoPro uses DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) to serve ads to its websites. DFP allows the following file types:
- GIF (static or animated)
- JPEG (static or animated)
- HTML 5
- DoubleClick Tag and approved 3rd Party Tags
PotatoPro NO LONGER allows flash.
Note: we are also currently experimenting with including the leaderboard directly as page content to allow benefits of browser caching.
- All files must be 100K or less. Call if you need to use a larger file size.
- Max looping: indefinite
- Max animation length: 15 seconds recommended
- Max Video & Animation Frame rate: 24fps
- Expansion not allowed
- Ad unit content must be clearly distinguishable from normal webpage content (i.e. ad unit must have clearly defined borders and not be confused with normal page content).
Flash Coding & Production Guidelines
see this document: https://potatopro.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202378254