Here is how to become an editor of your company in case it is already registered in the PotatoPro directories:
- Make sure you are a registered user ( register as a user) and make sure to select your already registered company in your profile. To facilitate verification, we recommend you use an email linked to your company domain.
- Login here and provide your email and password. You can also recover your password in case you forgot. Note that If you are only subscribed to the PotatoPro newsletters and never registered on PotatoPro.com itself, you have no password and have to register for an account.
- You are now on your main user page.
- Select "request permission to add or edit your company" (lower on the page)
- Verify your account details and correct if necessary.
- Provide the additional information required for company editors (position, phone number and company website) and "Send Request"
- Now your request will be evaluated by an editor of PotatoPro and you will receive a notification if your request is granted. This may take up to 48 hours. Also, you will become the author of your company and any subsidiaries or products id they are present, which means you can edit them, starting from teh main user page.
- Once you are a company editor, you have a number of new options on your main user page to add your company, subsidiaries or factory locations, brands and your products.