Before you start
To change your company logo you have to be Company Editor
You need to have a logo ready on your local computer of at least 336 pixels wide and 100 pixels high, of file type .jpg .png or .gif
- Login and click your Company from "Your content".
- Click "View all revisions (Revision operations)" and make sure there are no unpublished versions more recent than the version you are going to edit.
- Click "Edit Current" (or "Edit Latest" if there is a newer unpublished version, but note if the newer version is not approved, your changes will be lost) and wait a moment for the edit screens to load.
- Click "Description"
- Click "Remove" next to the current company logo
- Click "Upload"(in blue) and then "Choose File"
- Navigate to the location of the logo on your local computer and click "Open" and wait a moment for the file name to show up next to "Choose File.
- Click the Upload button. Now a small version of the logo will show up as well as an option to add an Alternate text, Title and Caption. Do NOT add any. Defaults will work great.
- Important! Do not forget! Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Save"
Note: You will not immediately see the new logo on the site, as the new version of the company profile will need to be approved by the PotatoPro team.