If your company is active in the potato industry, you want to make sure it is properly represented in the #1 Global Potato Industry Directory.
- First of all, check if your company is listed in the PotatoPro directories.
- If it is, claim your company.
- If it is not, verify if your company qualifies for a listing and if it is a free or a paid listing.
You have decided you qualify and want to proceed:
- Register as a portal user (not the same as the newsletter registration!)
- Once the registration is complete - including setting your password, Login here and you end up on your main user page. Bookmark this page, as it is your "command center" going forward.
- Select "request permission to add or edit your company" (lower on the page)
- Verify your account details and correct if necessary.
- Provide the additional information required for company editors (position, phone number and company website) and "Send Request"
- Now your request will be evaluated by an editor of PotatoPro and you will receive a notification if your request is granted. This may take up to 48 hours.
- Once you are a company editor, you have a number of new options on your main user page to add your company, subsidiaries or factory locations, brands and your products.